BANGOR REMOTE SERVICES TECHNICIAN
Paid vacation, paid sick time, profit sharing, 401K matching, health and dental insurance, plus more!
Remote Services Job Description and Responsibilities:
Norris Inc. is looking for a self-motivated individual with or without industry experience to join our Remote Services Team. The right individual for this role after training will primarily provide remote support and programming/configuration on surveillance, access control and security systems for both employees and customers. This position will be based out of our Bangor, Maine office but some travel will occasionally be required. This is a salaried position, in which 45 hour weeks are typical.
Qualified applicants should possess the following mix of experience and skill:
- Exceptional understanding and skill working with the Microsoft Office Suite, including SharePoint
- Should have an understanding of computer hardware, software components and basic networking
- Strong interest and desire to advance knowledge in various fields and systems and willing to continually learn and adapt
- Must have the ability to learn on the go and jump into difficult situations
- Able to troubleshoot, even when the components are not physically present
- Must have the ability to provide detailed documentation of work performed
- Organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated
- Able to multitask
- Able to problem solve and think outside of the box
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A background check will be required for this role
Norris Inc., a recognized industry leader in security, life safety, and communications, is seeking a professional individual to grow their career with us. Norris Inc.’s mission is to provide customers with innovative integrated security, life safety, and communications systems solutions. As a 39-year-old family owned and operated company, we proudly offer growth and stability to individuals desiring long-term careers serving our customers through the design and application of advanced electronic systems for safety and communications. We are a company known for our quality products and excellent service and are looking to employ someone who will help us uphold these values.
We proudly employ some of the best talent in the industry and were recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Maine in the medium-sized businesses category for multiple years.
Interested applicants should email their cover letter and resume (one .pdf file) to firstname.lastname@example.org